Using Set Report with Dailies Creator, it's possible to generate beautiful, easy-to-navigate dailies with rich metadata with just a couple of minutes of manual work every day. This depends on correct metadata from Set Report, though.
It's important to remember the following in Set Report:
- Filenames in Set Report must be complete and correct.
- Make sure every shot has a camera.
- Every camera must have a serial number (four characters — check the camera, or the files that it has produced).
- All takes must have a roll.
- All roll names must begin with a digit. If you need to include the camera letter in the roll name, place it at the end, like this: 17A