No: You can enter all basic metadata directly in Creator.
- To add a scene, either type its number/name into the scene field of a shot, or click the + button next to "Scenes" in the Organizer (left-most column in the window).
- To add a shot, click the + button in the bottom right of the Shots column.
- To add a take, select the shot it belongs to, and click the + button in the bottom right of the Takes column.
- To add a reel ("roll" in Creator) enter its name into the "Roll" field of the take, or add it via the Organizer.
- Add a day by setting it on the slate, or via the Organizer.