Clips need to be connected to a take to appear in Viewer. We suggest you create a slate/shot named Orphans and drag clips there until you can fully log them:
- Open your production in Dailies Creator.
- Click the + button in the slates/shots.
- Click the slate/shot number field, and enter "Orphans".
- Look at the clip list (left-most column) and make sure that Unconnected is selected in the drop-down menu at the bottom. (This ensures that you only see unconnected clips.)
- Select all, and drag-and-drop them to the Orphans slate/shot.
- The clips will then appear in Dailies Viewer and be distributed without delay.