Silverstack Lab has built-in support for opening projects in Drylab Creator 3.
- Make sure that you have both Drylab Creator and Silverstack Lab installed on your Mac.
- In Silverstack Lab, go to the project you want to open.
- Click the Export button and Drylab Creator (XML)…
- In the window that appears, click the Open in Creator button on the bottom right.
- If the project matches a document that's already open in Creator, it will be imported straight away. If not, Creator will ask you to either open an existing or create a new document.
Export a project from another version of Silverstack
It's also possible to export to Creator from a non-Lab version of Silverstack:
- Click the menu File → Export → Pomfort XML Metadata… and save the XML file to disk.
- In Creator (with a document open) click the menu File → Import Silverstack XML… and choose the XML file on disk.